Lidija's Corner

Beauty tips, fashion tips, and a lot of other girly things. I'll be here to help you and to make your day better.

Wednesday, 14 January 2015

Night out makeup look

Very neew look, special for this time of the year, with that cold look and pop of color on your lips.
It's simple but still beautiful, kinda remindes me of cat eyes.

So let's get started...

First, I applied NYX eye primer, and right after that, very light brown eyeshadow.




Next, with my liquid liner, I created just a little bigger wing.





Next, i applied very light pink color to the corner of eye and to the middle of my eyelid. I also applied a little bit of pale purple and a little bit od darker pink/purplish color right next to that wing. It looks like this:




These are the colors that I used:




Right after that, with angled brush I applied black color; connected that wing and purple, and mixed all with blending brush.



 And at the end, I just lined my eyes with eye pencil and applied liquid liner and ofc mascara.



I can't forget lipstick. 
It's a pink/purplish color lipstick. I'm loving this season purple lips, for winter, it's magical. I also added lipgloss in the same color just to keep my lip color longer. 




And here's the final look. I think it looks very pretty, especially for the night.




Instagram           Bloglovin            Tumblr             Twitter






1 comments:

  1. When you gonna post a new blogpost?Can't wait,p.s. love this post.
    I hope you will make post about 'how to put eyeliner' :-)♥ loveya

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

© Lidija's Corner, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena