Lidija's Corner

Beauty tips, fashion tips, and a lot of other girly things. I'll be here to help you and to make your day better.

Sunday, 4 January 2015

Liebster Award

I'm nominated!




The purpose of the award is to raise awareness of smaller bloggers less than 200 followers and offers a chance to get to know any new bloggers.

I was nominated for this award by the beautiful Catriona, check out her lovely and cute blog here


Rules

1. Link the person who nominated you
2. Answer the questions given by the nominator 
3. Nominate 11 other blogger who have less than 200 followers
4. Create 11 questions for the nominees 
5. Notify all nominees via social media/blogs 


Catriona's questions

1. What is your favorite brand of Makeup?
There's a lot of them but I would pick Nyx, Nars, Essence.

2. Which celebrity would you want to meet and why?
I could write a list of celebrities that I want to meet, but let's just say Selena Gomez, because I just like her, and I love what she's doing. And I have to mention MakeupByMandy24 or Amanda Steele, because she started on YouTube and I've been there since here first video.

3. What made you want to start blogging?
Like I said in my first post, I love spending my free time in front of my computer. It's all about medias, editing, fashion, beauty, so I wanted to put all of this together.

4. Who or what inspires you for your blog?
I can't say there's nothing that inspires me for my blog, but I love reading fashion magazines; I want to keep it simple but to say a lot so I would like to make it look something like that. I also watch The Carrie Diaries so that helps me somehow to keep going with this.

5. Who are your favorite 3 bloggers?
3. Zoella

6.What is your current favourite song and film?
Film: Divergent


7. Where would you go on an adventure of a lifetime?
Australia, I would like to visit Sea Life Aquarium. And I would like to visit China or Japan, and ofc LA or NYC.
8. What would you do if you suddenly won $10 million?
Travel the world, and start a new life in NYC.

9. What is your dream job?
I would like to work in magazine, as editor, or anything that has something to do with fashion, beauty, writing, editing, medias...

10. Your likes and dislikes?
Likes: traveling, shopping, sleeping, pizza, summer, watching tv shows all day, party...
Dislikes: mushrooms, fake friends, gossip, school, waking up early,

11. A random fact about you? 
I used to buy those teenage magazines just because I wanted posters of my fave celebrities.


I nominate
2. Wanya


My questions:
1. Why did you start blogging?
2. Fashion or Beauty? Why?
3.Favorite makeup brand?
4.Favorite trend of 2014?
5. Your expectations for 2015?
6. What's you dream job?
7. Likes and dislikes?
8. Your favorite quote?
9. Who is your inspiration? Why?
10. Where would you like to travel and where would you like to live?
11. Your favorite band/singer?

Thank you for nominating me Catriona! 


1 comments:

  1. You're too sweet <3 Thanks for the nomination :-)

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

© Lidija's Corner, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena