Lidija's Corner

Beauty tips, fashion tips, and a lot of other girly things. I'll be here to help you and to make your day better.

Wednesday, 31 December 2014

Next step in life?

My life is one huge waiting... I'm always waiting for something... waiting for something to happen, and that won't bring me anywhere.
Have you ever felt that way that you don't know what to do with your life? Have you ever wanted to go forward few years and see what is going on with you there? 
What are doing, where do you live, who are you dating, which friends are still with you?  






Then comes the reality...
At that end, you're just asking yourself: Wow, how did I actually made it? But also there can be a disappointment in the moment... Wait, this isn't what I want at the moment, how did I get here, I don't like that job, or place...







Opportunities, talents, there's not enough time?
There's a lot going on in my head lately. I have only year and a half left to make a huge decision about my entire life and I'm still living in some kind of parallel universe where I still believe in myself that I can do something huge with my life. I love writing, fashion, music, beauty, just like typical teen girl... but not in my surroundings, that's not a typical girl. In this country there are very small opportunities to put that all together and if you want to be somebody with that here; not possible.




It happens that you don't have chances at all to the something you like, but sometimes you have two of them, and you have to make a decision which one is more important for you. 





Starting over, going after you goals...
The first thing that I would like to do is to move, somewhere. Somewhere where nobody knows you, where people would appreciate what you do and that's definitely not here where I live. And after that, all you need to do is to be noticed among all the people around you. That road can be really hard, difficult, maybe some people won't understand you, sometimes even the closest; family or friends, they won't understand you because you're not going down that road they wanted you to go, but this is your life and if you're not doing what you love then why would you even do it? Nobody wants to do something that he doesn't like, right?





Sometimes you need to take a risk, even if it seems dangerous, or scary. Sometimes you'll regret it, but sometimes you'll be happy you tried, because that may be the right thing for you and it may change your life, you, or your goals.
You always have to listen to someone's advice, but you also have to listen to your heart...


1 comments:

  1. Hi, I really love your blog and i have nominated you for the 'Liebster Award!' All details are on my blog: http://vogueisblue.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

© Lidija's Corner, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena