Lidija's Corner

Beauty tips, fashion tips, and a lot of other girly things. I'll be here to help you and to make your day better.

Friday, 12 December 2014

December (Winter) Makeup tutorial

Hello there! 

Lidija here again! Today I wanted to show you my December makeup.

Like I said in my last post, I'm in love with dark lipsticks this season so I combined that dark purple/red/pink lipstick with (I can say) light eye make up. 

This is not my everyday makeup, I like to do my makeup like this when I'm going out, it's cool for day but that lipstick has HELL YEAH power at night! Hihi






 So, here's me, without make up.




  1. CONCEALER AND EYE PRIMER



  • COLOR TREND concealer: Makes those              under eye bags go away and also covers    blemishes.
  • NYX Eye primer: just to my eye makeup last longer.

        
After applying concealer and primer




2. EYES 
  • 120 EYESHADOW PALETTE (light brown mixed with white)




  • 120 EYESHADOW PALETTE ( dark brown/silver/black )



  • ELF EYELINER (I love liquid eyeliners more than anythig, it doesn't matter which brand.) 







  • MASCARA MAYBELLINE ROCKET: This one fits me the most because I have very short eyelashes without volume and this mascara is the solution. 





  • LIPSTICK AVON HOLLYWOOD COLECTION : I fell in love with this one as soon as I saw him, it lasts forever, and it doesn't dry your lips like some of them do.


Light makes it red, but it's red/purple/pinkish 




  • Final touch RIMMEL STAY MATTE, to give me that flawless look and soft skin.



And here's the final look :)



I'm really happy how it turned out. I'm definitely wearing this to tonight's party.


Comment your thoughts, would you wear this look, and if you do, where? :)
XOXO, Lidija








8 comments:

  1. Lovely post! c: x

    http://liliummind.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your make-up :)

    tresbellevie.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a great look, you look very pretty :)
    <3
    perfectfixations.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look gorgeous. I really like your makeup look. Great post.

    LEJA

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

© Lidija's Corner, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena