Lidija's Corner

Beauty tips, fashion tips, and a lot of other girly things. I'll be here to help you and to make your day better.

Sunday, 21 December 2014

Ariana Grande Inspired look

Hiii! 

Before we start, check this intro video!






So, here we go:
Starting with a primer and concealer, to cover all of my blemishes and redness because Ariana has flawless skin.





Products used: 
NYX eye primer 
COLOR TREND concealer



2nd step; applying very light pink eyeshadow.


120 eyeshadow palette




3rd step; on that pink eyeshadow, we're applying brown/golden color.


120 eyeshadow palette



4th step; applying light brown color to the crease.


Then I filled my eyebrows; tried them to look alike Ariana's.
I also applied my Elf eyeliner and black eyepencin to my lower and upper lash line, curled my lashes and applied mascara Maybelline Rocket.
(Ariana also wears fake lashes, so you can apply those, but I didn't wanted)

And at the end I applied my Oriflame Everlasting Foundation and Rimmel Stay Matte.


Here's the final look, but, I missed something... ofc, hair!
Her signature half up half down hairstyle. 










BTW these finals are killing me. I study all day for 4-6 hours so I wasn't even able to post, but holidays are coming and winter break, so I'm so excited, can't describe how much I love Christmas!!!


xoxo, Lidija





4 comments:

  1. Wow, you look so much like her in the last pictures! Great look :D
    <3
    perfectfixations.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job. Love this shade on you eyes. xx

    http://ninasstyleblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

© Lidija's Corner, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena